The hospitality sector in our economies is evolving. Organizations are transforming rapidly to the changing needs of the hospitality sector as evidenced by increasing influence of social networks, changing traveler profile and the difficult operating environment brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. Strategic Revenue Management (SRM) programme is designed to introduce the fundamentals of revenue management, application of pricing tools as well as revenue management performance measurement. This programme helps revenue managers optimize revenue growth and profitability through Big Data Integration into revenue forecasting and management.
The programme is suitable for hospitality professionals responsible for improving the financial performance of their establishments and leaders who want to take on more responsibility for improving profitability in their property. This programme is designed to:
- To cater for the current and future needs of hospitality and tourism industry leaders to advance business sustainability in the changing times as well as gain in terms of personal success and growth
- To enhance financial sustainability and business profitability during and post-COVID-19
- Equip the industry leaders with emerging skills to adapt businesses to changes in technology, market dynamics and financial trends in the hospitality and tourism industry catalysed by-COVID-19
- To equip top executives with the strategic and functional level management skills to lead hospitality organizations to optimize organization success
Why Choose the Programme?
- SRM enables you to use Revenue management as a strategic plan and a business technique that enables the optimization of inventories and maximization of profits.
- This programme provides solutions through the use of analytics and similar data points in order to develop the most appropriate revenue strategies
- The provides a platform for hospitality managers to share and discuss insights on what works for continuous improvement.
- Hospitality and Tourism professionals in management positions
- Directors, owners and owner managers of
- Hospitality and Tourism businesses
- Current and potential investors in the
- Hospitality and Tourism industry
- Consultants in Hospitality and Tourism industry
Key Focus Areas and Benefits to the Participant(s) & the Sponsoring Organization:
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash flow Statements
- Working capital management
- Revenue Management
- Hotel business MIS optimization
- Revenue forecasting
- DATA driven decision making for competitive edge
- Strategic pricing
- Covid Recovery Strategies, Market trends and alignment
- Hospitality Strategic Management
Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive a Strathmore University Certificate. 75% attendance is mandatory.
- A three-day class work session at Strathmore University
- Course materials, case studies, and programme stationery
- Meals and refreshments at Strathmore University for three days
For more information about this programme and to make your application please write to email@example.com