Strathmore University School of Tourism and Hospitality (STH) has developed the Hospitality Professional and Leadership Development Programme (HPDP) to cater to the needs of the current and future hospitality and tourism industry leaders. The programme is structured to equip participants with life-long skills necessary to advance business and personal successes in the hospitality, tourism and leisure industry.
Hoteliers face several challenges including work/life balance, career progression, inadequate managerial skills, adapting to changes in technology and the dynamism of the hospitality sector.
HPDP is a highly interactive program. We believe that by the time the executive is done with the course he/she will be in a position to exceed standards and insist on the highest quality, research and innovation, while continuously exhibiting high levels of integrity and ethics in his/her operation.
- Hospitality and Tourism professionals In management Positions.
- Directors, owners and owner managers of Hospitality, Tourism and related businesses.
- Current and Potential Investors in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
- Policy Makers and researchers in the Hospitality and Tourism sector.
Key focus areas.
The programme is structured through well thought-out modules relevant to changing business environments, practical in substance, and interactive in nature.
- Hospitality digital environment, what a leader needs to know
- Revenue management for non-revenue managers
- People management in the Hospitality Industry
- Change management
- Strategic management in hospitality and tourism
- Strategic marketing
- Global outlook and trends in the hospitality and tourism industry
- Performance management in the hospitality, leisure and tourism industry
- Data driven decision making in Hospitality and tourism industry
The course content is delivered by a number of respected hospitality practitioners, policymakers, seasoned academics and renowned guest speakers, to ensure an academically rigorous and relevant course.
Participants who successfully complete will receive a Strathmore University Certificate. 75% attendance is mandatory.
A 50% refund will be made for cancellations received in One month before the commencement of the program. No refunds thereafter.
• Learning materials.
• Tuition fees.
• Strathmore University certification.
• Meals during the program.
Price incentive Structure
Please express your interest and we will send you a price incentive structure.